Welcome to IFR Extra Ltd
IFR Extra Ltd helps to improve the productivity of its customers and help them to ensure the quality and safety of their products by undertaking short-term and applied research projects or consultancies.
Since we started in 2008 we have helped over 300 companies find solutions to their problems from our base on the Norwich Research Park.
If you are looking for a rapid, confidential service please speak to one of our expert consultants today.
IFR Extra’s management systems are accredited to ISO9001:2008
IFR Extra Code of Conduct for Ethical Trade
IFR Extra employment practices comply with the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code http://www.ethicaltrade.org/eti-base-code
1. Employment is freely chosen
2. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
3. Working conditions are safe and hygienic
4. Child labour shall not be used
5. Living wages are paid
6. Working hours are not excessive
7. No discrimination is practised.
8. Regular employment is provided
9. No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
All suppliers and sub-contractors to IFR Extra are required to sign up to our terms and conditions which incorporate the ETI Base Code. In addition suppliers are required to ensure that the ETI Base Code is applied to their suppliers and sub-contractors